Sunday 2 July 2017

Learn Soulseek

Hello friends, I likewise locomote a file sharing programme called "Soulseek" where ALL these posts are shared as well as TONS more, tons to a greater extent than novel materials that I don't commonly post service on this weblog as well as then the artists tin strength out become their $ without individual giving it away online correct away.

If yous wishing to try me out on Soulseek, there's a modest room I host titled "Jazz-Rock-Fusion-Guitar". I tin strength out live on institute in that place amongst the lift "Crimhead420". It is in that place yous tin strength out browse ALL the music, video's I convey shared.

My alone asking is yous portion your music folder amongst me every bit well.

Thank yous really much.

The download Soulseek page is here:

http://www.slsknet.org/news/node/1

See yous in that place :-)


EmoticonEmoticon