Sunday 20 January 2019

Now You Know THE ALAN BARNES BAND - (I Need) A Little Love Tonight (1993)

 ALAN BARNES is the little brother of Aussie legend Jimmy Barnes Now You Know THE ALAN BARNES BAND - (I Need) A Little Love Tonight (1993)
Requested again...

ALAN BARNES is the little brother of Aussie legend Jimmy Barnes, and he's musician too. And a good one.
Seems Alan hasn't the luck of his famous bro, as he only recorded and released officially this CD single back in 1993, with the main song included into one episode of the popular Australian TV series 'Neighbours'.

The main track "(I Need) A Little Love Tonight" is a killer Melodic Rock / AOR tune with a terrific refrain and a monster chorus.
Side B, the ballad "I Don't Know What Love Is" has a 'British' flavor to my ears, another excellent track.

 ALAN BARNES is the little brother of Aussie legend Jimmy Barnes Now You Know THE ALAN BARNES BAND - (I Need) A Little Love Tonight (1993)

Now, to make this re-post more interesting, as added bonus there's the standalone single "Stay", released by Alan few years ago. A tasty classic rocker with a timeless feeling.

Very rare CDsingle, Out-Of-Print.
Highly Recommended


(I Need) A Little Love Tonight (Alan Barnes)
Vocals: Alan Barnes
Guitars: Jeff Neil, Matt Schlammerl
Bass: Jeff Neil
Drums: Alan Jones
Backing Vocals: Alan Barnes, Alan Jones


I Don't Know What Love Is (Alan Barnes/Alan Jones)
Vocals: Alan Barnes
Guitars: Greg Henderson
Keyboards, Percussion: Alan Jones
Backing Vocals : Alan Barnes , Alan Jones

+

Stay (2012 single)






ALAN BARNES BAND - (I Need) A Little Love Tonight
.

Sumber https://hardrockaorheaven.blogspot.com


EmoticonEmoticon