Saturday 23 December 2017

For Yous Soulseek

Hello friends, I too function a file sharing plan called "Soulseek" where ALL these posts are shared in addition to TONS more, tons to a greater extent than novel materials that I don't usually post service on this weblog then the artists tin go transcend away their $ without somebody giving it away online correct away.

If you lot wishing to try me out on Soulseek, there's a minor room I host titled "Jazz-Rock-Fusion-Guitar". I tin go live on constitute at that spot alongside the bring upwards "Crimhead420". It is at that spot you lot tin go browse ALL the music, video's I accept shared.

My exclusively asking is you lot percentage your music folder alongside me equally well.

Thank you lot really much.

The download Soulseek page is here:

http://www.slsknet.org/news/node/1

See you lot at that spot :-)


EmoticonEmoticon